2. The publisher and operator of the Website is Knight Frank spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered seat in Warsaw, ul. Mokotowska 49, 00-542 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS: 0000134273, share capital: PLN 522,500, NIP: 526-103-20-88, REGON: 010996078 ( "Operator”), which may be contacted via the form available at officepoland.pl.
3. Use of the Website and sending queries is free of charge.
4. No content available on the Website is an offer within the meaning of Art. 66 § 1 of the Civil Code and may be treated only as an invitation to conclude a contract, in accordance with Art. 71 of the Civil Code. All information and lease terms and conditions available on the Website require a binding confirmation and agreement with the landlord and may neither be treated as final nor may constitute a basis for any claims against the Operator or the landlord.
5. The Operator posts on the Website in good faith data and materials obtained from the landlord and is not responsible for the content, correctness or completeness thereof. The materials are the property of the landlord and the Operator is not responsible for any potential violation by the landlord of copyrights, intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
6. Data and materials available on the Website may be protected by copyright and are made available by the Operator with the consent of the rightholders. Making use of the Website resources does not mean that the user acquires any rights to such materials or data, and the use thereof should take place in the scope allowed by the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act of 4 February 1994.
7. The Operator shall not be responsible for faulty operation of the Website, downtimes or any other technical defects. The Operator reserves the right to discontinue, suspend or limit the operation of the Website at any time without giving reasons.
8. A user uses the Website, its contents as well as services and information obtained via the Website on their own responsibility. The contents and materials posted on the Website are made available without any guarantees, in particular in the scope of their correctness, credibility or being error-free or that the Website or the server the Website is located on are free of any viruses or other malware.
9. In no case is the Operator or the persons associated therewith liable for any damages, irrespective of the legal basis, resulting from or connected with the use or inability to use the Website, the contents posted on the Website or the services obtained via the Website, including loss of revenues, profits, business or anticipated savings.
11. The users of the Website contact form or of the Operator’s email address provided on the Website may not send to the Operator any information of advertising or commercial character that is not related to the character of the Website.
13. Any complaints concerning the services provided through the Website shall be made in writing and sent via post to the following address: Mokotowska 49, 00-542 Warszawa or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints shall be handled within 21 business days from the date of receipt thereof. The complainer shall be informed in writing how the complaint has been resolved.
14. Any and all disputes connected with the services provided by the Operator on the Website shall be resolved by the common court with jurisdiction over the Operator.
The date of the last update of the ToU: 15.01.2020