1. These Regulations ("Regulations”) define the rules for the use of services available on the online real estate portal officepoland.pl, hereinafter referred to as "the Portal". The portal is an online site that allows you to view Advertisements (defined below) about renting a property available in the domain of officepoland.pl. These Regulations constitute the regulations for the provision of electronic services within the meaning of art. 8 sec. 1 point 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
2. The publisher and operator of the Portal is Knight Frank sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Mokotowska 49, 00-542 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under the KRS number: 0000134273, share capital: PLN 500,000, Tax ID: 526-103-20-88, REGON: 010996078 (hereinafter referred to as the "Operator”), which can be contacted via the form available on the website officepoland.pl.
3. The Regulations shall specify in particular:
a) rules for sending inquiries by Advertisers using the Portal for Advertisements published on the Portal;
b) the scope of services provided by the Operator through the Portal, including: delivery of a tool in the form of a Advertisements search engine, publication of Advertisements regarding rental of real estate on the Portal (after its verification and acceptance), providing the opportunity to ask for Advert, mediation in renting a property covered by the Ad.
5. In these Terms of Service, the following terms have the meaning given below:
a) Advertisement - means the temporary publication in the Portal of information on the intention to lease real estate (plots, buildings or premises) or offering other products or services related to the real estate market;
b) the User or the Lessee - means the interested entity (a natural person with full legal capacity, legal person or other organizational unit) in the Advertisement placed on the Portal;
6. The content of the Advertisements placed on the Portal, in particular their descriptions and posted photos, must not conflict with applicable law, good practices or ethical standards and should accurately and not mislead referring to real estate. The descriptions of Adverts may not include advertising content, including advertisements of companies, products, websites, as well as universally deemed offensive content, being characterized by acts of unfair competition, infringing copyright or other intellectual property rights or harming the reputation or good name of the Operator. The Operator acknowledges that the placement of the Advertisement reflects the actual intention of renting the real estate the Advertiser applies to.
7. The Operator, in order to increase the effectiveness of a given Advertisement, reserves the right to introduce editorial corrections to the content of Advertisements, as well as to place advertisements or links to the website of the Portal's partner, which due to its content may be of interest to the User, including advertising (also in the form of a link to the website) of financial intermediaries, credit institutions, transport companies or entities in the finishing or interior design industry.
8. The Operator shall not be liable for faulty operation of the Portal, non-publishing or partial publication of the Advertisement for technical reasons or for other technical defects, nor for the lack of interest in the subject of the Advertisements, force majeure. The Lessor and Tenants hereby waive any claims related to the defective operation of the Portal, non-publication or partial publication of the Advertisements.
9. The use of services available on the Portal and published data for purposes other than those related to the execution of a property rental transaction, in particular copying, collection, processing and dissemination of Users' data, is prohibited. The Operator is not responsible for any violation of this prohibition by third parties, in particular copyrights and other intellectual property rights.
10. All complaints regarding services provided by the Portal should be submitted in writing and sent by registered mail to the following address: Mokotowska 49, 00-542 Warsaw or by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com. Consideration of the complaint will take place within 21 business days of its receipt. The person submitting the complaint will be informed in writing about the way it is dealt with.
11. On the Portal's pages there are forms that allow you to do the following:
a) registering as a Lessee in order to search for real estate for rent with the help of the Ads search engine;
b) sending to the Operator by the User a request for a specific Advertisement presented in the Portal (request for an Advertisement).
12. Using the Ads search engine and sending a request for the Advertisement does not require registration in the Portal as a Tenant - it makes it easier to send a request for an advertisement (no need to re-enter contact details) and allows you to add Ads to the list of favorite surfaces.
13. A User interested in the Advertisement presented in the Portal may submit a query regarding this Notice to the Operator. In order to initiate contact with the Operator, the User should correctly fill in the fields in the form available at the Advertisements of interest and press the "Send message" button..
14. The User's use of the functionality described in point 26 above is tantamount to sending information about interest to the Advertisement, along with personal data entered by the User in the form provided to the Operator.
15. The User submitting the request for the Advertisement undertakes not to send to the Operator information about the advertising character or commercial information not related to the nature of the Portal.
16. The Operator is not responsible for the content or validity of information sent by Users via the "request for advertisement" functionality. The Operator is not responsible for the consequences of providing false, obsolete or incomplete data (including the User's contact details).
17. The Operator is not responsible for the conduct of contacts between the User and the Advertiser initiated in connection with the use of the Portal.
18. The use of the search engine of Advertisements placed on the Portal and sending inquiries about the Advertisement is free.
19. In the case o concluding a lease agreement by the Lessor and the Lessee, the Operator charges the Lessor for providing the Advert on the Portal and initiating contacts between the Lessor and the Tenant and the agency in renting the real estate covered by the Ad. The commission is payable on the basis of VAT invoices issued only after the conclusion of the rental agreement, in the amount determined on the basis of a separate cooperation agreement agreed individually between the Operator and the Lessor.
20. All disputes related to the services provided by the Operator as part of the Portal will be resolved by a competent common court.
21. Access to the Portal is available to all users of the Internet without having to comply with any formalities. Access to some functionalities of the Portal (eg addition of the Advertisement to the list of favorite buildings) depends, however, on the registration as a Tenant.
22. To use the basic functionalities of the Portal it is necessary to have technical infrastructure in the form of an electronic device (computer, tablet, phone) and software enabling access to the Internet and browsing its resources, which include, in particular, the use of a web browser.
23. The Operator reserves the right to change the Regulations. The persons using the Portal will be informed about the content of the proposed changes by posting them on the website officepoland.pl in the Regulations tab for a period of at least 14 days before the day of entry into force of the proposed change.
Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 14 days from the day of their publication.
The date of the last update of the Regulations: 28/06/2018